Here's a common hassle: You sign up for some freebie, promotion, or service that requires your e-mail address--and suddenly your inbox is deluged with ads, notifications, and other spam.
A Flickr user says the site accidentally deleted his account -- with more than 4,000 photos on it - and can't recover it.
Your move Apple: Google announced that they are changing Chrome's support of HTML5 'video' to be, in Google's view, more friendly towards open development. The H.264 codec is being removed in favor of the Theora and VP8 video codecs as well as any h...
One way to gage the popularity of a product is to propose killing it. Coca Cola found that out the hard way. Now Yahoo has discovered it too with its ill-conceived move to "sunset" the popular social bookmarking site Delicious. Unlike Coke, though, i...
Watch out, TSA: Google's getting into the game of exploring the human body.
Amazon isn't accepting the launch of Google's eBookstore without a fight: the company will unveil a revamped Web-only version of its Kindle app today, according to a Computerworld report.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for WikiLeaks the site loses its URL and online data graphs, hackers continue to attack it, and U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) is trying to hound the site out of existence. The outrage directed ag...
Three founders of The Pirate Bay lost their appeal to a Swedish court, and are still liable for months of prison time and millions of dollars for copyright infringement.
Greetings, sentient beings of the Internet, and welcome to another edition of Viral Views! Today on Viral Views we remember our childhood, check out a zombie killing teddy bear, and find out what it means to love yourself just a little too much. Let'...
Adobe uploaded a preview of its new (and perhaps overdue) prototype tool for HTML5 animation, codenamed "Adobe Edge" (not to be confused with Adobe's monthly newsletter) Monday.
Yahoo caught the redesign bug and gave Yahoo Mail a big makeover.
As it warned us last week, Twitter launched another scheme today to exploit its 200 million users for advertising purposes. In addition, it took some baby steps toward smoothing relations between itself and third-party developers.
A couple weeks ago, Google took the wraps off Priority Inbox, a clever Gmail feature that helps separate the message wheat from the message chaff.
Another week, another Facebook privacy issue.
The world is still abuzz over the whistleblower site WikiLeaks, and its publication of more than 75,000 classified documents detailing the war in Afghanistan. WikiLeaks had previously sent the documents, along with 15,000 as yet unpublished files, t...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- FTIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD