First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
Billion's all-in-one modem-router serves stacks of functions, including VoIP
This small and relatively innocent-looking Netcomm router offers a good array of features and impressive Wi-Fi speeds
Telstra Elite Mobile Wi-Fi review: A battery operated Wi-Fi modem that features a handy OLED display and 21Mbps download speeds
Optus Mini WiFi modem review: The pocket-sized Optus Mini WiFi modem allows up to five devices to connect to it
Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Wi-Fi review: This mobile broadband modem offers superior speeds and coverage
Linksys E2000 review: an inexpensive dual-band wireless router with Gigabit Ethernet
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
This Belkin wireless ADSL2+ modem-router would be absolutely awesome -- except it's very unreliable
A neat looking Buffalo ADSL2+ modem and wireless router
A small and surprisingly quick D-Link wireless router
A simple Netgear 802.11n router with a built in ADSL2+ modem
The Kogan Wi-Fi Digital Radio DAB With iPhone Docking Station Deluxe has a mouthful of a name and it offers good value
A Linksys ADSL2+ modem/router capable of dual-band operation
The NetComm MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact design and ease of use, though its speed could be improved.
Latest News Articles
- Best smartphones: Christmas 2013
- The Kardashians hint at marketing potential for Instagram's messenger
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- US mobile carriers agree to offer phone unlocking and notify subscribers
- FCC moves toward in-flight mobile use, but DOT may ban voice calls
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »