Can you boost WiFi speed with the Linksys Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter?
Share a mobile Internet connection between a multitude of devices with Telstra’s wireless modem.
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
In the end, this premium Wi-Fi router performed well, but it took a while to get to that point
Stream your content to multiple smartphones and tablets free from restrictive wires
Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera at the Samsung Forum 2014 in Bali.
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive can be used to wirelessly stream and transfer content to and from Android and iOS devices
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
Billion's all-in-one modem-router serves stacks of functions, including VoIP
This small and relatively innocent-looking Netcomm router offers a good array of features and impressive Wi-Fi speeds
Telstra Elite Mobile Wi-Fi review: A battery operated Wi-Fi modem that features a handy OLED display and 21Mbps download speeds
Optus Mini WiFi modem review: The pocket-sized Optus Mini WiFi modem allows up to five devices to connect to it
Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Wi-Fi review: This mobile broadband modem offers superior speeds and coverage
Linksys E2000 review: an inexpensive dual-band wireless router with Gigabit Ethernet
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
- Meet Apache Spot, a new open source project for cybersecurity
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of US$2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW