Arc Rise Fantasia follows the adventures of L'Arc, a young mercenary, and Ryfia, the mysterious girl who rescues him from a monster
If there's any downside to Sin and Punishment, it's that the game doesn't feature true two-player co-op
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is truly a rare beast
Rugby League 3 is a much better game than both of its predecessors but still suffers from poor controls, outdated playing rosters and erratic game play.
Shiren the Wanderer is a game good enough to satisfy both hardcore roguelike fans and RPG-lovers alike with perhaps the deepest turn-based Wii game to date
As the first new "Versus" title to be released in a decade, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom has quite a legacy to live up to
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle proudly continues the absurd, action-packed traditions set by the original
Based on the Mamoru Oshii's animated film of the same name, Innocent Aces is a prequel of sorts
Being a kid today is tough, and sometimes when you're having a hard time making human friends, you need to open up to things other than people -- things such as blobs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Bruised by past mistakes, tech firms brace for 'leap second'
- OPM hit by class-action suit over breach of federal employee data
- Canon Maxify MB5360 all-in-one inkjet printer
- Which songs stumped Shakira? Shazam will now show you
- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.