WikiLeaks claims to have many thousands of sources but does not collaborate with states in the publication of documents, its editorial board said Sunday.
Ecuador's embassy in the U.K. says it alone was responsible for cutting WikiLeak's founder Julian Assange's internet connection, stating that the country doesn't want to interfere with the U.S. elections.
WikiLeaks is accusing U.S. secretary of state John Kerry of trying to stop the site from publishing stolen emails from a Hillary Clinton aide
A "state actor" has cut off internet access for Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, the transparency activist organization said Monday.
U.S. accusations that WikiLeaks is helping Russian hackers influence the upcoming election hasn't phased the controversial website from dumping emails allegedly stolen from a Hillary Clinton aide.
WikiLeaks is promising to release secret documents relating to the U.S. election, at a time when questions are already arising over whether Russian hackers are feeding the site information.
The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
WikiLeaks wants to raise US$100,000 to offer as a reward for whoever leaks the full text of the controversial free trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange has provisionally agreed to be interviewed by police in London, as part of a Swedish investigation into allegations against him of sexual molestation and unlawful coercion, the Swedish prosecutor said Friday.
WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Wikileaks has published a searchable database of thousands of emails and documents from Sony Pictures Entertainment that were leaked in late 2014 after the studio was attacked by hackers.
Swedish prosecutors have asked to interview WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange in London, as the Swedish statute of limitations gives them only until August to bring charges on allegations of sexual molestation. The prosecutors also want Assange to g...
Coinbase set to open first regulated Bitcoin exchange ... Malaysia Airlines suffers big hack ... Wikileaks says Google passed data to U.S. ... and more news
An open-source component used to display PDF files on WikiLeaks.org and other websites contains vulnerabilities that could be exploited to launch cross-site scripting (XSS) and content spoofing attacks against visitors.
A Stockholm District Court judge ruled on Wednesday that the Swedish detention order against WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, issued on allegations of sexual assault, will remain in force.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA