The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
WikiLeaks wants to raise US$100,000 to offer as a reward for whoever leaks the full text of the controversial free trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange has provisionally agreed to be interviewed by police in London, as part of a Swedish investigation into allegations against him of sexual molestation and unlawful coercion, the Swedish prosecutor said Friday.
WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Wikileaks has published a searchable database of thousands of emails and documents from Sony Pictures Entertainment that were leaked in late 2014 after the studio was attacked by hackers.
Swedish prosecutors have asked to interview WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange in London, as the Swedish statute of limitations gives them only until August to bring charges on allegations of sexual molestation. The prosecutors also want Assange to g...
Coinbase set to open first regulated Bitcoin exchange ... Malaysia Airlines suffers big hack ... Wikileaks says Google passed data to U.S. ... and more news
An open-source component used to display PDF files on WikiLeaks.org and other websites contains vulnerabilities that could be exploited to launch cross-site scripting (XSS) and content spoofing attacks against visitors.
A Stockholm District Court judge ruled on Wednesday that the Swedish detention order against WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, issued on allegations of sexual assault, will remain in force.
The U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) has been recording and storing nearly all domestic and international phone calls from Afghanistan, according to Wikileaks' front man Julian Assange.
Negotiators on a secret trade treaty, which includes controversial intellectual property proposals, could not meet their year-end deadline for an agreement this week at Singapore.
The U.S. Department of Justice has made the right decision to not prosecute WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange for publishing leaks from former U.S. Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning, if a recent report in the Washington Post is correct, press...
A secretive international trade treaty up for discussion next week could have far-reaching effects on Internet services, copyright law and civil liberties, a draft of the treaty obtained by Wikileaks suggests.
Venezuela's president Nicolas Maduro has offered to give asylum to Edward Snowden, the former contractor of the National Security Agency who leaked documents about the agency's surveillance programs.
Applications for asylum or asylum assistance were submitted on behalf of former U.S. National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden to a number of countries including China, Russia, and India, whistle-blower site WikiLeaks said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW