Apple did not have a global security team, including in China, until March, 2008, when it hired employees from drug company Pfizer, to counter rampant counterfeiting of its products in China, according to a <a href="http://wikileaks.org/cable/2008/09...
Lawyers for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange finished their arguments on Wednesday in London's High Court as to why the WikiLeaks founder should not be extradited to Sweden to face questioning on potential charges of molestation and rape.
Lawyers for Julian Assange argued on Tuesday that a district judge erred when approving an invalid extradition order that would send the WikiLeaks founder to Sweden to face questioning over molestation and rape allegations.
WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange will head to London's High Court on Tuesday to try to reverse an extradition order that would send him to Sweden for questioning about sexual assault allegations.
For a few hours on Thursday, credit card donations once again flowed to WikiLeaks through a payment gateway at Icelandic hosting company DataCell. Then Visa shut it down again.
WikiLeaks' card payment processor is preparing legal action against Visa Europe, MasterCard Europe and other payment intermediaries after its contract to process payments was abruptly terminated following WikiLeaks' release of secret U.S. diplomatic ...
WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange told an Indian TV channel that the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was engaged in a deliberate attempt to mislead the public by suggesting that the veracity of cables between the U.S. government and its embassy ...
U.S. Army Private Bradley Manning allegedly was able to copy hundreds of thousands of classified documents from a U.S. Department of Defense network because military officials were more focused on getting critical information to troops quickly than o...
PayPal has lifted a temporary restriction placed on the account of Courage to Resist, a group raising funds to support the legal defense of U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning, who was arrested for allegedly downloading classified information and providin...
A British judge Thursday approved Sweden's request to extradite Julian Assange, although the embattled WikiLeaks founder is expected to appeal.
Attorneys for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange put forth their final arguments before a British judge on Friday, seeking to block an extradition request from Sweden to question him on sexual assault allegations.
An ABC Four Corners episode on Monday, February 14, will explore the role of US Army Private Bradley Manning in Wikileaks' publishing of classified US government documents and videos.
Text messages sent by the two women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of rape and assault mention "revenge" and "economic gain," according to testimony during the second day of his extradition hearing.
Wikileaks defenders Anonymous are firing both barrels at a security researcher who promised to name people in the group. Aaron Barr vowed he’d expose organizers of the online activist group Anonymous next week, but in response Anonymous hacked his Tw...
Embattled WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared in a British court on Monday, where his attorney laid out a series of arguments why he should not be extradited to Sweden to face questions over sexual assault allegations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC