I just received an email from Wikileaks editor Julian Assange that's pretty wild. It accuses the U.S. government ofdeliberately trying to take down the whistle-blower site PDF two years ago.
The Pirate Bay, a well-known BitTorrent site, is backing the fundraising appeal of high-profile whistleblower Web site Wikileaks. The Pirate Bay has altered its front page to prominently feature an appeal to support Wikileaks, reading "Wikileaks ensu...
The pager message is from a woman near a pay phone near 38th Street in New York City on Sept. 11, 2001. The woman says her children were evacuated, but she's trying to find them. She tells her husband she loves him.
A 267-page document listing all U.S. civilian nuclear sites along with descriptions of their assets and activities became available on whistleblower Web site Wikileaks.org days after a government Web site publicly posted the data by accident.
Days after a hacker claimed to have broken into a database and encrypted millions of prescription records at Virginia's Department of Health Professions, it remains unclear what happened.
Wikileaks.org, the online clearinghouse for leaked documents, has published a complete database of Congressional Research Service reports, which are private research documents written for members of Congress and their staffers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA