Vendors rally at Facebook's Open Compute Project meet... Jesse Jackson goes to Cupertino... Apple's big day, recapped... and more tech news.
Google has removed over 50 links to Wikipedia from its search results on European domains as a consequence of the EU's "right to be forgotten" ruling which, according to Wikimedia, "punches holes in free knowledge."
A selfie taken by a black macaque monkey and an entire aboriginal language were asked to be removed from Wikipedia by people who claimed to have the copyrights to them, the Wikimedia Foundation said in its first transparency report.
Wikimedia, the foundation that hosts Wikipedia and other sites, is considering supporting the MP4 video file format on its projects, because it finds that the current open formats it supports limit the number of videos and the ability to view them on...
The Wikimedia Foundation is liable for the contents of Wikipedia articles but does not have to fact check the contents before they are published, the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart ruled, a spokesman said Wednesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- TPTest LeadQLD
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW