LimeWire has agreed to pay record labels US$105 million to settle a lawsuit alleging that the file-sharing service allowed its users to infringe copyright, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) announced late Thursday.
Willkie Farr & Gallagher
Latest News Articles
- Lithium-metal battery could boost gadget power
- Testbed will help clouds and networks shake hands
- Facebook to require Messenger app for mobile chat
- Leica T camera
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $299 free shipping
- $22.12 free shipping
- 23% off $2599.95
- 25% off $70.82
- 50% off $9.98
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »