1. It really is fast. TeliaSonera, the Swedish carrier that in 2009 launched the first major commercial long-term evolution (LTE) service, delivered an average downstream speed of 33.4Mbps in informal tests last year. Verizon Wireless, which is using...
The WiMax Forum has closed one office in the past several months and lost as many as 100 members, but it is not concerned about the 4G technology losing its footing as many mobile operators commit to using LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks instead.
Operators Clearwire International, Tatung InfoComm and VMAX have for the first time demonstrated mobile WiMax global roaming, the WiMax Forum said on Monday.
The WiMax Forum has joined forces with the Femto Forum to speed up the development of femtocells for mobile WiMax networks, the organizations said on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Gain access to an ARM server running Linux OS, through the cloud
- SMS-based two-factor authentication may be headed out the door
- Intel is developing AR smart glasses for interactive collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW