So Clearwire has confirmed that it's looking to deploy an LTE network alongside its WiMax one, but there's a big catch: The service provider needs more cash.
WiMAX & LTE
If you're impressed with the current generation of LTE services, wait until you get a load of LTE Advanced.
T-Mobile is determined to get as much mileage out of its HSPA+ network as possible as the carrier has again increased its speed to reach theoretical peaks of 42Mbps in more than 50 markets.
Sprint added 1.1 million new wireless subscribers last quarter but the company still lost $439 million over the same period.
Verizon this morning acknowledged that its 4G LTE network was not working for users across the U.S. after reports trickled in overnight about a nationwide outage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA