Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
Microsoft may call the newest version of its operating system Windows 7, but you may want to think of it as Windows 6.5. In overall look and feel, it mimics Vista, although there are enough changes to make it far more than just a juiced-up service pa...
Windows 7 — Microsoft's long-waited successor to Windows Vista — is expected to ship in 2010, if not earlier. Until now, the software giant has remained tight-lipped on the features in the new OS.
What if Microsoft waved a magic wand and everything people hated about Windows Vista went away? You might have an operating system that you liked--and that's what Microsoft appears to be striving for with Windows 7. We checked out an early beta of th...
Tuesday, Microsoft unveiled its work on Windows 7, the successor to Vista, to a crowd at the Professional Developers Conference that was salivating for information on what's new in the updated operating system. A lot of sites will take you through th...
One stone-cold fact about Windows 7 is that we need more stone-cold facts in order to understand the new operating system that is likely to arrive in early 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem testersACT