Late Wednesday, Microsoft unveiled the public beta for Windows 7, the follow-on and follow-up to Vista, which from all signs the company is trying to forget as fast as possible.
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
Microsoft may call the newest version of its operating system Windows 7, but you may want to think of it as Windows 6.5. In overall look and feel, it mimics Vista, although there are enough changes to make it far more than just a juiced-up service pa...
Windows 7 — Microsoft's long-waited successor to Windows Vista — is expected to ship in 2010, if not earlier. Until now, the software giant has remained tight-lipped on the features in the new OS.
What if Microsoft waved a magic wand and everything people hated about Windows Vista went away? You might have an operating system that you liked--and that's what Microsoft appears to be striving for with Windows 7. We checked out an early beta of th...
Tuesday, Microsoft unveiled its work on Windows 7, the successor to Vista, to a crowd at the Professional Developers Conference that was salivating for information on what's new in the updated operating system. A lot of sites will take you through th...
One stone-cold fact about Windows 7 is that we need more stone-cold facts in order to understand the new operating system that is likely to arrive in early 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA