A business laptop with a solid build quality, plenty of useful features, and high user comfort
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
A premium convertible with plenty of style, but not without its quirks
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
An Intel Core M CPU makes the ThinkPad Helix 2 run silently, gives it a bit more battery life
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
This small and inexpensive laptop looks good and feels god to use, but don't expect blazing speed
It's too small to do anything useful, and perhaps a little overpriced, too
The good thing about this tablet is that it has a 1920x1200 screen and 4GB of RAM
An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
This highly accurate stylus is ideal for sketching and painting on capacitive touchscreens.
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW