Acer's Aspire V7 is a fourth-generation Intel Core-based notebook that's large, but thin
A good all-round, home entertainment based notebook, but it does have a few issues
This tough Ultrabook has hinges that allow its screen to flip all the way over so that it can be used as a tablet
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
Sony's VAIO Pro 13 has a touchscreen, but it's still one of the lightest Ultrabooks on the Aussie market today
ASUS has created a desktop PC that incorporates an Android tablet
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
An Ultrabook with a touchscreen that offers good speed and features for a reasonable price
An 11.6in hybrid tablet with a digitiser pen and long battery life
The VivoTab 810 is an Atom-based Windows 8 tablet that can do double duty as a laptop
Samsung's Core i5-based Windows tablet performs well and is enjoyable to use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW