Acer's Aspire V7 is a fourth-generation Intel Core-based notebook that's large, but thin
A good all-round, home entertainment based notebook, but it does have a few issues
This tough Ultrabook has hinges that allow its screen to flip all the way over so that it can be used as a tablet
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
Sony's VAIO Pro 13 has a touchscreen, but it's still one of the lightest Ultrabooks on the Aussie market today
ASUS has created a desktop PC that incorporates an Android tablet
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
An Ultrabook with a touchscreen that offers good speed and features for a reasonable price
An 11.6in hybrid tablet with a digitiser pen and long battery life
The VivoTab 810 is an Atom-based Windows 8 tablet that can do double duty as a laptop
Samsung's Core i5-based Windows tablet performs well and is enjoyable to use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
- See Sedric drive: Volkswagen shows off first autonomous concept car
- This is the closest thing Intel has built to a discrete GPU
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMVIC
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW