Ata Amiri asked if using two separate backup program will interfere with incremental backups.
It's hard to believe, but Windows 7 is just turning one year old. And what an impressive first year the operating system enjoyed, receiving almost universal praise from critics and users alike. Of course, even the most nimble, secure, and versatile O...
Reformatting and restoring a PC is not fun--in the way spending 2 hours in the dentist's chair is not fun. You have to back up all your data (and pray that you haven't forgotten anything), reformat the hard drive, install Windows, track down missing ...
I enjoy being the tech hero. Relatives and friends come to me with their computer problems, and more often than not, I help them. Their problem gets solved, and my ego goes up a notch. (I can vouch for that last one. --Ed.)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT