Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia