We get our hands on Microsoft's latest smartphone operating system, officially titled Windows Phone 7.5
Windows Phone Mango
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
The first smartphone based on the new "Mango" edition of Microsoft's Windows Phone platform was unveiled on Wednesday in Tokyo.
A trio of Windows Phone software developers say Microsoft's Mango release is ripe and juicy for programmers, and brings new ease and power to mobile enterprise applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW