A nearly perfect blend of Windows and Mac
Hugely expensive but still unique and still very fast
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
A bigger screen, larger battery and higher resolution camera make the Lumia 640 a worthwhile upgrade
The most fleshed out Windows 8.1 Phone yet
Windows in pictures
Windows is full of niggling little irritations. These tools fix them.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
From Cortana to the fancy new Start menu, you won't want to miss these Windows 10 features.
These small, yet obscure Windows tips and tricks can make a big difference in your workflow - and save you tons of time in the process.
Goodbye, product key; hello, digital license. Learn more about the changes here.
Windows 10 growth slowed slightly last month but remained robust enough to push the nearly-one-year-old OS over the 21% share bar, according to new data from metrics vendor Net Applications.
Microsoft has fixed over 40 vulnerabilities in its products Tuesday, including critical ones in Windows, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Office.
Prominent Windows PC makers have made "egregious" omissions in the software updaters they bundle with notebooks that leave customers at risk from cyberattack.
Windows Hello is Microsoft’s biometric security system for Windows 10 PCs but it requires special hardware. Japan's Mouse Computer will soon launch add-on sensors for any PC.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Reformatting and restoring a PC is not fun--in the way spending 2 hours in the dentist's chair is not fun. You have to back up all your data (and pray that you haven't forgotten anything), reformat the hard drive, install Windows, track down missing ...
With all the many compelling reasons for a company to switch to Linux on the desktop, it's no wonder that businesses large and small are increasingly relying on the free and open source operating system.
Keyboard shortcuts are wonderful time-savers but many of us are either too accustomed to the mouse or too lazy to get beyond Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
Maybe you didn't get the memo: Tomorrow marks the end of patches for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2).
Three months of phone calls prove Windows scammers are more skilled at social engineering than you think
Latest Win10 update got you fuming? Here’s how to get your PC back on track
One of the key parts of Satya Nadella's keynote address to attendees at Microsoft's Build developer conference Wednesday was a discussion of creating virtual assistants and intelligent chat bots to help users do everything from managing their calenda...
Microsoft executives will take the stage at Moscone West in San Francisco on Wednesday for the first of two keynote addresses to the company's big Build developer conference. Here are five key things to expect from the next two days of Microsoft anno...
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Videos about Windows
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD