Three months of phone calls prove Windows scammers are more skilled at social engineering than you think
Latest Win10 update got you fuming? Here’s how to get your PC back on track
One of the key parts of Satya Nadella's keynote address to attendees at Microsoft's Build developer conference Wednesday was a discussion of creating virtual assistants and intelligent chat bots to help users do everything from managing their calenda...
Microsoft executives will take the stage at Moscone West in San Francisco on Wednesday for the first of two keynote addresses to the company's big Build developer conference. Here are five key things to expect from the next two days of Microsoft anno...
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Lately I’ve been hearing the call of the Siren, luring me away from my camps at iOS and Android, towards the reimagined Windows 10 mobile.
Cortana, Microsoft's smart, snarky digital assistant, is one of the highlight features of Windows 10, imbuing the operating system with a sense of presence that never existed in previous versions of Windows. Cortana's natural language search capabili...
Finally, an operating system from Microsoft you can love.
Rejoice, Windows fans. Windows 10 is finally here and it's chock full of fancy new features like Cortana, Task View, windowed modern UI apps, and the return of the Start menu. But despite the excitement--and the free upgrade for Windows 7 and 8.1 use...
You've read the review, pored through the tips and how-tos, and have waited breathlessly for the day that you can download Windows 10.
Windows 10 is finally here, and Microsoft's latest, greatest operating system is chock full of tricks and tweaks that can enhance your experience--and tailor Windows to your personal needs. Here's a look at five of the most useful. (Pssst: Our massiv...
After the truly wretched Windows 8 and marginally less wretched Windows 8.1, Windows 10 comes as a breath of fresh air.
When Microsoft rolls out a new version of Windows, the company always likes to rearrange the furniture a little bit and put old features in new spots. If you're coming to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, one such feature is the ability to mark a Wi-Fi co...
Did the PC market collapse because Windows 8 sucked, or did Windows 8 suck because Microsoft overcompensated for the PC market's collapse? It's a bit of a chicken-or-the-egg scenario, but one thing's certain: Windows 8 sucked.
Microsoft last week demonstrated how much of a black box a Windows 10 update may be to the millions of users expected to upgrade to the new operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC