Optus is sweetening online pre-orders for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with an Xbox giveaway.
Samsung remains the top smartphone vendor worldwide, followed by Apple.
On display in the corner of the Microsoft Store in Sydney are the Lumia 950 and 950XL. Pre-orders can be placed for the smartphones with pricing set at $999 for the 950 and $1129 for the 950XL.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So cle...
Apple has updated Boot Camp, its utility that allows Windows to run on a Mac, to support Windows 10, two weeks after Microsoft launched its latest OS.
Next month, Microsoft will update Windows RT 8.1 to give users a handful of new features like improvements to the Start menu and lock screen on their devices. Some reports have claimed that the changes will make the tablet's interface more closely re...
Microsoft has expanded its diagnostic data collection with Windows 10, making mandatory what had been a voluntary telemetry program.
Windows may soon support the new time zone announced by the North Korean government on Friday.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
Windows 10 had been installed on more than 14 million devices by Thursday evening, a small step toward the company's goal of an installed base of 1 billion.
Mozilla CEO Chris Beard has blasted Microsoft in a pair of posts to the organization's blog, arguing that Windows 10's default browser settings are a "dramatic step backwards" for respecting user choice.
Windows 10 has been available for a day, and people seem fairly happy with the new operating system so far.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW