If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
These features are too good to leave in Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 alone. Mr. Nadella, tear down this wall!
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Apps that provide turn-by-turn navigation on Windows Phone are at a premium, literally, as virtually all require either an up-front payment or a subscription. Nokia's Here Drive+ app is set to change all that.
Telstra has announced pricing and plan details for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Tuesday, 30 July.
Although Microsoft took a pass on 1080p display support in Windows Phone 8, that support is looking more likely for later this year.
Nokia is expected to unveil a new Windows Phone with a 41-megapixel camera next week, after it published a teaser for the upcoming New York event.
Microsoft's Windows Phone is still an underdog in the smartphone market, but it's starting to put up a decent fight.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
Nokia has released a teaser trailer for its upcoming Lumia smartphone, which is expected to be the Lumia 925.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
Nokia has launched a teaser page for its upcoming Lumia 928 smartphone. The landing page doesn't give any details on specifications or any real details on the device but does confirm the Lumia 928 name.
Microsoft and BlackBerry have been tripping over themselves to toss cash at developers and beef up their app stores in recent months, trying desperately to gain ground on the behemoth selection of iOS and Android. But is the rush to fill app store sh...
Nokia has today announced that its latest Windows Phone, the Lumia 720, will be available in Australia in the coming weeks.
For Windows Phone 8 users, the wait for an official Pandora app is finally over. The streaming music service released a free Windows Phone 8 app today--and it includes several goodies you won't find in the Pandora apps available for other platforms.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
- AMD strengthens gaming and VR on Linux with graphics improvements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW