If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
These features are too good to leave in Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 alone. Mr. Nadella, tear down this wall!
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Apps that provide turn-by-turn navigation on Windows Phone are at a premium, literally, as virtually all require either an up-front payment or a subscription. Nokia's Here Drive+ app is set to change all that.
Telstra has announced pricing and plan details for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Tuesday, 30 July.
Although Microsoft took a pass on 1080p display support in Windows Phone 8, that support is looking more likely for later this year.
Nokia is expected to unveil a new Windows Phone with a 41-megapixel camera next week, after it published a teaser for the upcoming New York event.
Microsoft's Windows Phone is still an underdog in the smartphone market, but it's starting to put up a decent fight.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
Nokia has released a teaser trailer for its upcoming Lumia smartphone, which is expected to be the Lumia 925.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
Nokia has launched a teaser page for its upcoming Lumia 928 smartphone. The landing page doesn't give any details on specifications or any real details on the device but does confirm the Lumia 928 name.
Microsoft and BlackBerry have been tripping over themselves to toss cash at developers and beef up their app stores in recent months, trying desperately to gain ground on the behemoth selection of iOS and Android. But is the rush to fill app store sh...
Nokia has today announced that its latest Windows Phone, the Lumia 720, will be available in Australia in the coming weeks.
For Windows Phone 8 users, the wait for an official Pandora app is finally over. The streaming music service released a free Windows Phone 8 app today--and it includes several goodies you won't find in the Pandora apps available for other platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC