The Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) is suing three of the largest U.S. mobile operators, charging they infringed a patent by selling wireless LAN products.
Wireless LAN vendor Meru Networks reported Tuesday its initial first-quarter results as a publicly traded company. It posted strong revenue growth, but not enough to overcome a net loss.
Apple appears to have tweaked its iPhone to support a Chinese security protocol for wireless networks, as companies increasingly adopt Chinese government-backed technologies to break into the country's huge market.
The IEEE 802.11n standard is likely to be approved in September, making the high-speed wireless LAN technology official after about seven years of wrangling and refinement.
US military personnel at Joint Base Balad in Iraq are receiving wireless Internet connections on a subscription basis via a satellite uplink and a ruggedized wireless LAN.
One thing you should know about me: I'm no fan of Windows Vista. Some things about it just annoy me to death, like the unnecessary overhaul of certain interface elements. That said, Vista has a few features I positively love, starting with connection...
Thirty years have passed since the Internet Protocol was first described in a series of technical documents written by early experimenters. Since then, countless engineers have created systems and applications that rely on IP as the communications li...
Latest News Articles
- Target says 40 million cards likely skimmed in security breach
- Jolla stocks new online store with Sailfish smartphones for Europe
- LTE to make spectrum-rich richer in 2014: Analysys Mason
- Guide: Last-minute Christmas gifts
- Acer focuses on cloud services to revive business
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »