Microsoft announced a broader release of the latest build of its Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system, and it's getting good reviews from developers. The company also says it started shipping thousands of prototype handsets to software developers ...
Apple announced several measures Friday to keep iPhone 4 users "happy" and to turn the controversy over the smartphone's occasional reception issues into a "non-issue." Again.
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Warnings by Apple's top antenna expert that the iPhone 4 design could clobber signal strength and lead to dropped calls were ignored by the company's top executives, according to a Bloomberg News story today.
More consumers will be buying a smartphone in the next three months than ever before. And the big winner, by a big margin, is the super-achieving Apple iPhone.
Improved silicon and firmware from Ozmo Devices will turn a Wi-Fi-equipped Windows 7 laptop into a local hotspot for peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse.
Thieves are stealing credit-card numbers through skimmers they secretly installed inside pumps at gas stations throughout the US Southeast, using Bluetooth wireless to transmit stolen card numbers.
While many may hate the tiered pricing models that AT&T rolled out last month, they're also likely the future of mobile data consumption according to analysis by IBM
The hacker group known as iPhone Dev-Team apparently is close to unlocking iPhone 4 in order to run unofficial apps and to use other GSM cellular networks besides AT&T.
The Russian ring charged this week with spying on the United States faced some of the common <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/032610-5-great-open-source-desktop-security.html?fsrc=netflash-rss ">security problems</a> that plague many co...
Google's Android platform, like the Apple iPhone before it, has been a hit with consumers but has only been recently gotten serious about adding enterprise features.
The iFixit.com team has put the screwdrivers to Apple's new iPhone 4 and taken it apart. As usual, they haven't uncovered anything earth-shakingly new in the smartphone but the exercise in gadget voyeurism is, as always, pretty fascinating.
Apple says it has sold 3 million iPads in just 80 days, validating the tablet computer's popularity among consumers and business users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- Researchers make progress toward computer video recognition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT