The pricey, business-grade router has some powerful features. But you pay for them.
Telstra has today announced a partnership with Sydney's ANZ Stadium, which will see the telco provide wireless connectivity to the sporting and events venue for the next five years.
In a reversal of course, Google now says that it will give European regulators data it secretly collected from open wireless networks over the past three years.
When Google chief executive Eric Schmidt took the stage at Mobile World Congress, it seemed that many of his remarks were meant to placate the mobile phone industry. And for good reason: Over the last year, Google has become a mobile powerhouse -- th...
Today, Netgear announced three new wireless network controller offerings that take some of the network management features of their enterprise products into the small-to-medium business market, including mass firmware upgrades, centralized configurat...
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Compared to the US and Europe, Australia doesn't have an abundance of free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC