D-Link's latest 802.11ac modem-router is great for those of you want fast 802.11n performance now, with the ability to use faster 802.11ac networking in the near future
This ASUS router is quick, reliable and has plenty of great storage and remote access features
Billion's 7800NXL has a built-in ADSL2+ modem, but it can also be used to distribute 3G or 4G mobile broadband connections
Belkin offers a good first step towards 802.11ac Wi-Fi, but its USB and DLNA features need work
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
Latest News Articles
- SAP reports strong growth in cloud amid slow overall revenue growth
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita) review
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.