A well-priced choice for a household full of wireless devices
In the end, this premium Wi-Fi router performed well, but it took a while to get to that point
D-Link's latest 802.11ac modem-router is great for those of you want fast 802.11n performance now, with the ability to use faster 802.11ac networking in the near future
This ASUS router is quick, reliable and has plenty of great storage and remote access features
Billion's 7800NXL has a built-in ADSL2+ modem, but it can also be used to distribute 3G or 4G mobile broadband connections
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Supreme Court justices hold stock in tech vendors, other firms
- How Instagram spots a trend
- Third build of Windows 10 in one week a sign of OS stability
- Scott McNealy sees gold in the hills of social data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.