In a perfect world, wireless carriers would respond to the discovery of Carrier IQ with straight answers.
Wireless networks aren't just a convenience anymore; they've become an essential part of business culture. It's nearly impossible to walk into a workplace that doesn't use Wi-Fi in some fashion. For the millions of portable wireless devices--from tra...
Google's putting a quick patch on an Android security flaw that could leak contacts and calendar data through open Wi-Fi networks.
Apple released yet another update to iOS this week. iOS 4.3.2 is the second incremental update for iOS in a matter of weeks following the launch of iOS 4.3. Like any incremental update, iOS 4.3.2. contains its share of minor tweaks and fixes, but iOS...
A recently-discovered vulnerability in Skype's Android app could allow malicious apps access to your personal data. Here's what you need to know about this flaw and how to protect yourself.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
You may already know the basics of Internet security and keeping your personal data private while browsing the Web: Use a firewall, don't open attachments you aren't expecting, and never follow links from strangers. But what about your smartphone? Th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW