India's auction of 3G spectrum and licenses to the private sector is unlikely to go ahead as originally scheduled on Jan. 14, according to sources close to the situation.
The auction of 3G spectrum and operating licenses in India will be held as planned on Jan. 14, the country's Minister of Communications and IT, A. Raja told reporters in Delhi on Monday, according to media reports.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has asked for delays in a court case against its wireless "white spaces" decision until after it has reviewed petitions that were filed to the agency itself.
Silicon Valley is home to a lot of strange bedfellows, whether hard-nosed venture capitalists and Web 2.0 dreamers or bottom-line hardware tycoons and arty device designers. The odd couple on stage Thursday at the Wireless Communications Association ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW