Apple has disabled, without explanation, a jailbreak detection API in iOS less than six months after introducing it. Device management vendors say the reasons for the decision are a mystery, but insist they can use alternatives to discover if an iPho...
Verizon Wireless said on Friday that laptop users with USB modems on its new high-speed LTE (Long Term Evolution) network may experience up to a two minute delay when switching over from a 3G coverage zone.
MobileIron's new version of its smartphones management software now lets an enterprise control deploying internal iOS apps to employees, and it can prevent iPhone users from loading unauthorized apps.
While Android's success has been well-documented, it's still hard to wrap your head around the idea that 300,000 Android phones are being activated every day.
On the same day that Google released its "Gingerbread" platform, it also debuted its soon-to-be-released Android platform tailored specifically for tablets.
VMware is teaming with LG to sell Android smartphones that are virtualized, allowing a single phone to run two operating systems, one for business use and one for personal use.
Google has dived back into hardware, formally announcing its second smartphone, the Nexus S for US and UK consumers.
Apple iPhone users made their displeasure known with AT&T in the latest Consumer Reports wireless carrier satisfaction survey, resulting in a last place finish for the carrier.
While Samsung’s Galaxy Tab isn’t as big a hit as Apple’s iPad, it has sold briskly and has reached the 1 million mark less than two months after its first release.
Apple iOS and Google Android are the most desired mobile operating systems, with the iPhone especially popular among women and Android phones grabbing more men.
Apple's iPhone and Google's Android might seem to have all the momentum these days, but RIM's BlackBerry OS is the surprise winner in StatCounter's latest U.S. mobile OS Internet usage numbers.
Verizon Wireless, the nation's largest wireless carrier, Wednesday will disclose details about its plan to launch its faster LTE 4G wireless network in 38 U.S. cities by the end of the year.
More than 60 per cent of the world's population will have access to some form of 4G mobile broadband technology by 2015, according to a new report from ABI Research.
A recent glitch on Microsoft's download servers for brand new Windows Phone 7 applications has sparked widespread Internet chatter among developers and focused new attention on the best ways to protect smartphone apps from being hacked.
Employees are more likely to advocate for their companies if they're optimistic about technology, though IT pros themselves aren't especially big corporate boosters according to a new Forrester Research study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Dropbox offers 1TB Pro plan for $9.99
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW