The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
With the first flu pandemic in 41 years officially declared today by The World Health Organization (WHO), companies are again being urged to make sure that business continuity plans are in place and they're prepared for the outbreak.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA