In a new interview, Apple executives "revealed" their strategy of using software like iMessage to push hardware sales.
With the WWDC keynote over, Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scott Finnie and MultiMedia Editor Keith Shaw chew over the highlights of what Apple execs unveiled.
What are the biggest new features? What didn't Apple announce at the WWDC 2016 keynote? And how did it get to version 10 already? We've got answers.
The all-new SiriKit is pretty limited for now, and the only streaming service it supports is Apple Music.
Apple held its big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Monday morning, and it announced a metric ton of new features. Here are the top 5 most important ones for business and enterprise users.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor in Chief Scot Finnie and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw tackle Apple's big keynote address from the Worldwide Developers Conference.
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. Apple is changing the very look of iOS itself.
I love my iPhone, and have loved it since I ditched my Sony Ericsson 710a way back in 2008. But no device is perfect, and every year I look forward to Worldwide Developers Conference keynotes and the new iOS features that typically come with it. iOS ...
One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That's because Apple's updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the curr...
Here are some first-hand impressions from those of us who got to spend a little time with iOS 7 this week in San Francisco.
Videos about wwdc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT