In a new interview, Apple executives "revealed" their strategy of using software like iMessage to push hardware sales.
With the WWDC keynote over, Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scott Finnie and MultiMedia Editor Keith Shaw chew over the highlights of what Apple execs unveiled.
What are the biggest new features? What didn't Apple announce at the WWDC 2016 keynote? And how did it get to version 10 already? We've got answers.
The all-new SiriKit is pretty limited for now, and the only streaming service it supports is Apple Music.
Apple held its big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Monday morning, and it announced a metric ton of new features. Here are the top 5 most important ones for business and enterprise users.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor in Chief Scot Finnie and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw tackle Apple's big keynote address from the Worldwide Developers Conference.
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. Apple is changing the very look of iOS itself.
I love my iPhone, and have loved it since I ditched my Sony Ericsson 710a way back in 2008. But no device is perfect, and every year I look forward to Worldwide Developers Conference keynotes and the new iOS features that typically come with it. iOS ...
One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That's because Apple's updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the curr...
Here are some first-hand impressions from those of us who got to spend a little time with iOS 7 this week in San Francisco.
Videos about wwdc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC