Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor in Chief Scot Finnie and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw tackle Apple's big keynote address from the Worldwide Developers Conference.
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. Apple is changing the very look of iOS itself.
I love my iPhone, and have loved it since I ditched my Sony Ericsson 710a way back in 2008. But no device is perfect, and every year I look forward to Worldwide Developers Conference keynotes and the new iOS features that typically come with it. iOS ...
One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That's because Apple's updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the curr...
Here are some first-hand impressions from those of us who got to spend a little time with iOS 7 this week in San Francisco.
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. While there's still much to be learned about the new OS between now and its arrival later this year, we can still provide an overview based ...
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
It's almost that time of the year again -- no, not Christmas, Easter or Anzac Day, but Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC), which is expected to feature the unveiling of Apple's fourth-generation iPhone.
In the wake of this week's WWDC keynote, in which Apple announced that new MacBook Pro laptops will finally include an SD card slot, the tech press is all aflutter about what they seem to think is a new possibility: booting from SD. Sorry to break it...
Apple's new iPhone 3G S is officially on its way to store shelves. The highlight of the company's Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Monday, the iPhone 3G S is set to become available across America next Friday, June 19. The device is said to be...
If there is a single message from Apple's Monday announcements, it is a simple one: Software sells hardware. Second message? Apple's iPhone has a lot of software available and the Palm Pre, Android, BlackBerry, et al, don't come close.
For about two hours on Monday, a big chunk of the technology world had its eyes focused on Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco. And even with CEO Steve Jobs out on medical leave, Apple's execs managed to wow the assembled ...
In just six days Apple will kick off its Worldwide Developers Conference, which runs from June 8-12. The perennial Apple event is one of several vehicles the company uses to unveil new tech toys and software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW