In a new interview, Apple executives "revealed" their strategy of using software like iMessage to push hardware sales.
With the WWDC keynote over, Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scott Finnie and MultiMedia Editor Keith Shaw chew over the highlights of what Apple execs unveiled.
What are the biggest new features? What didn't Apple announce at the WWDC 2016 keynote? And how did it get to version 10 already? We've got answers.
The all-new SiriKit is pretty limited for now, and the only streaming service it supports is Apple Music.
Apple held its big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Monday morning, and it announced a metric ton of new features. Here are the top 5 most important ones for business and enterprise users.
Got questions about Apple's upcoming Mac operating system? We have answers.
The current file system, HFS+, is starting to show its age. At WWDC 2016, its successor was finally born.
The Worldwide Developers Conference keynote was two hours long. You may have missed a few things.
Shoppers will soon be able to buy merchandise with Apple Pay over the web from a Mac desktop or laptop, with the purchase authenticated via a buyer's fingerprint scan on their iPhone or a touch on their Apple Watch.
Apple is simplifying its streaming music service, starting with design.
Apple's newest iOS brings major "emojification" of Messages and third-party app integrations in Siri, Maps, and more.
Apple is solving its biggest Apple Watch issue: super-slow apps.
A lot of changes are coming to Apple's iPad, iPhone, Mac computers and Watch wearable
If you like the way iOS predicts what word you're trying to spell, you can now look forward to it filling in the words that follow.
HealthKit, a new feature of Apple's iOS 8, will let apps share health and activity information and send it to doctors.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD