In a new interview, Apple executives "revealed" their strategy of using software like iMessage to push hardware sales.
With the WWDC keynote over, Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scott Finnie and MultiMedia Editor Keith Shaw chew over the highlights of what Apple execs unveiled.
What are the biggest new features? What didn't Apple announce at the WWDC 2016 keynote? And how did it get to version 10 already? We've got answers.
The all-new SiriKit is pretty limited for now, and the only streaming service it supports is Apple Music.
Apple held its big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Monday morning, and it announced a metric ton of new features. Here are the top 5 most important ones for business and enterprise users.
Got questions about Apple's upcoming Mac operating system? We have answers.
The current file system, HFS+, is starting to show its age. At WWDC 2016, its successor was finally born.
The Worldwide Developers Conference keynote was two hours long. You may have missed a few things.
Shoppers will soon be able to buy merchandise with Apple Pay over the web from a Mac desktop or laptop, with the purchase authenticated via a buyer's fingerprint scan on their iPhone or a touch on their Apple Watch.
Apple is simplifying its streaming music service, starting with design.
Apple's newest iOS brings major "emojification" of Messages and third-party app integrations in Siri, Maps, and more.
Apple is solving its biggest Apple Watch issue: super-slow apps.
A lot of changes are coming to Apple's iPad, iPhone, Mac computers and Watch wearable
If you like the way iOS predicts what word you're trying to spell, you can now look forward to it filling in the words that follow.
HealthKit, a new feature of Apple's iOS 8, will let apps share health and activity information and send it to doctors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC