Street racing series introduces high speed to the Mediterranean.
Codemasters' annual racing series returns for another lap
Codemasters’ second serving of motorsports is as good as the first one
Insomniac plays it safe with its first multiplatform, team-based shooter
The latest instalment of Tiger Woods Golf somehow manages to squeeze in several new features
XBox 360 in pictures
Rockstar Games has released additional screenshots to its highly anticipated open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
Choosing this generation's best game (thus far) is a difficult undertaking -- which is why we handed the task over to you, our readers. A few months ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite game of this generation in an online poll. To find out which game reigned supreme, check out the rest of the slideshow. (And if you disagree, don't complain to us. We didn't pick the winner: you did!)
Popular first person shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield have pitted soldiers against enemy armies and terrorists, though Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming Titanfall brings robots into the mix. We caught up with Respawn Entertainment communi...
EB Games Expo was held once again at Sydney's Olympic Park, bringing video game vendors, publishers and developers together under one roof.
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
Zip through your TiVo menus at warp speed, drive non-gaming devices with your Wii controller, and more
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Red Ring of Death Remedies: Here are 6 tips on reducing the possibility of an Xbox 360 failure, straight from the editors of GamePro.
With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
"Everyone loves to blow things up and tanks do that very well. World of Tanks allows players to play quick tank battles that have more strategy than your average shooter. No two battles are ever the same", said the director of Wargaming.
Microsoft's Xbox One offers plenty of features straight out of the box, but do these features meet the needs of next generation gaming?
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- GoPro Hero4 Session review: enduring the unforgiving New Zealand terrain
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Facebook aims to launch unmanned drone by year-end
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW