Street racing series introduces high speed to the Mediterranean.
Codemasters' annual racing series returns for another lap
Codemasters’ second serving of motorsports is as good as the first one
Insomniac plays it safe with its first multiplatform, team-based shooter
The latest instalment of Tiger Woods Golf somehow manages to squeeze in several new features
XBox 360 in pictures
Rockstar Games has released additional screenshots to its highly anticipated open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
Choosing this generation's best game (thus far) is a difficult undertaking -- which is why we handed the task over to you, our readers. A few months ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite game of this generation in an online poll. To find out which game reigned supreme, check out the rest of the slideshow. (And if you disagree, don't complain to us. We didn't pick the winner: you did!)
Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
Popular first person shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield have pitted soldiers against enemy armies and terrorists, though Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming Titanfall brings robots into the mix. We caught up with Respawn Entertainment communi...
EB Games Expo was held once again at Sydney's Olympic Park, bringing video game vendors, publishers and developers together under one roof.
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
Zip through your TiVo menus at warp speed, drive non-gaming devices with your Wii controller, and more
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Red Ring of Death Remedies: Here are 6 tips on reducing the possibility of an Xbox 360 failure, straight from the editors of GamePro.
With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
"Everyone loves to blow things up and tanks do that very well. World of Tanks allows players to play quick tank battles that have more strategy than your average shooter. No two battles are ever the same", said the director of Wargaming.
Microsoft's Xbox One offers plenty of features straight out of the box, but do these features meet the needs of next generation gaming?
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCWorkbrain Functional ExpertQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCService SupportACT
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW