With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
"Everyone loves to blow things up and tanks do that very well. World of Tanks allows players to play quick tank battles that have more strategy than your average shooter. No two battles are ever the same", said the director of Wargaming.
Microsoft's Xbox One offers plenty of features straight out of the box, but do these features meet the needs of next generation gaming?
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
While EA has a habit of releasing yearly updates to its sports titles, the publisher has also shown a willingness to experiment with new IP.
Moving to Sydney from the UK, Rob Davey took up the general manager position at Electronics Arts for Australia and New Zealand in 2011.
The Ubisoft of today is far different from the company it was a decade or more earlier.
After a cliffhanger ending in Crysis 2, Crytek is following up with a third title in the series.
Fuse marks somewhat of a rebirth of Insomniac Games as a company.
The original Tomb Raider consisted of running down twisting tunnels while gunning down the native wildlife.
Before Jeremy Hinton became involved with Microsoft’s Xbox console, he initially spent number of years in marketing and business development roles within the interactive entertainment industry.
THQ, Capcom’s local distributor, recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world RPG, Dragon’s Dogma.
Before Ryan Payton became assistant producer at Konami's Kojima Productions studio in Tokyo, he was living in Osaka where he was studying Japanese.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC