Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
It has been a while since Aliens: Colonial Marines was first announced back in 2008.
The 2009 reboot of Star Trek by J. J. Abrams was generally well accepted when it came out, and Namco Bandai is getting ready to add to the new universe with its upcoming game.
In 2008, EA made the admittedly risky move of releasing two new IP, Mirror’s Edge and Dead Space.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Grid 2 for May 30.
Sega has released a new trailer of Gearbox Software’s upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines game.
Rockstar Games has set the release of its highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V for September 17.
Hot on the heels on the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, Square Enix has released the Hitman: HD Trilogy in Australia.
Two years into its lifecycle, PC World looks at what the Xbox 360 motion controller has achieved
Rockstar Games has released its Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC Pack for Max Payne 3.
EA has set the A/NZ release of Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel for March 28.
Ubisoft will be releasing its Trials Evolution: Gold Edition for PC in both digital and retail channels on March 21.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer will be getting an upgrade with the release of the “Revolution” Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA