When the original Tekken Tag Tournament was released, it was a launch title for the PlayStation 2
The original Darksiders literally came out nowhere in 2010.
The adventures of the four horsemen of the apocalypse continues
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
At CD Projekt Red's summer conference, the company officially confirmed that The Witcher 2 is coming to Xbox 360.
Microsoft has announced that it has sold 10 million Kinect motion-sensing systems. Kinect is designed to be used with Microsoft's Xbox 360 console and lets you use your body to control games and access media files.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
So, you want to play some Call Of Duty on your PC? You could do that the old fashioned way, or you could spice things up a little by hooking your PC up to Microsoft's Kinect and Nintendo's Wii Remote for some added FPS awesomeness, One avid gamer has...
"You are the controller." It sounds so simple, so friendly, so patently cool. Take an Xbox 360, plug in the new $150 Kinect motion-sensing camera, devote a few minutes to waving your arms around like a traffic controller, and you're gaming without a ...
Foxtel and Microsoft have today announced more details of a new service that will provide Xbox 360 users with access to live and on-demand Foxtel TV via their consoles. The new service will be launched at the start of November.
Earlier this month, Epic Games delayed Gears of War 3 to spring 2011. Today we hear the game has an improved multiplayer system.
Ubisoft announced Thursday that it's bringing back one of the treasured titles from its back catalog with Beyond Good & Evil HD for the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade. An Ubisoft spokesperson confirms it's not coming out for the PC.
PC manufacturer Origin has announced a new gaming PC that fuses some of the fastest computing hardware on the market with an Xbox 360 Slim console.
David Mclean, Microsoft's regional head of entertainment and devices, today paid tribute to the Halo brand at a Microsoft Open House event in Sydney, Australia.
A YouTube user whose video has since been pulled managed to get footage of Rock Band 3's track list. Take a look at the list fan site RockBandAide managed to compile before the video got yanked and tell us if you see any surprises:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW