Red Dead Redemption is arguably RockStar's best effort to date
Split/Second's core gimmick revolves around a series of environmental traps called power plays that cause havoc for the cars that zip around its various levels
Lost Planet 2 fails to deliver a comprehensible narrative to make sense of the conflict
Alan Wake has gorgeous environments, and an inventive "light versus dark" battle mechanic
If you're the market for some mindless entertainment, you could do a whole lot worse than Dead to Rights: Retribution
When last we saw Sam he was running for his life, on the lam for the murder of his friend and colleague Col. Irving Lambert
Samurai Showdown Sen could easily be mistaken for a poorly made Nintendo 64 title
For what it's worth, Resonance of Fate is probably one of the best looking RPGs we've seen in years
Rico's relentless over-the-top approach to creating chaos and destroying enemy morale helps keep this game from getting stale
All-Star Racing doesn't fail to impress on a visual level.
The Secret Armory of General Knoxx picks up immediately after the end of Borderland's main campaign and expands the world of Pandora by offering forty-four new missions as well as a new level cap
With Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 being regularly victimised by bugs, glitches, hacks and other exploits, there's an opportunity for another game to come in and do some real damage
As a shooter fan and someone who watched all eight films that make up the Alien, Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator series, I had high hopes for the title
BioShock 2 picks up a good 10 years after the volatile events of the original
Despite its overwhelming disappointments, I'm still happy to have played the Return to Ostagar content -- twice, even
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- HTC Desire 610 smartphone
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW