Cortana on Xbox isn't as powerful as Amazon's Echo, but it will make your entertainment system smarter.
It's the content that makes the platform, not the hardware. But you wouldn't know that from Microsoft's E3 keynote, which focused on Xbox rather than fresh, unique, compelling games.
Microsoft practically kickstarted PC gaming, but it's stumbled in recent years, as Xbox development and badly designed Windows tie-ins drove gamers away. But there's hope, if Microsoft can loosen up and return to its roots.
The Forza Motorsport series has been at the forefront of innovation in racing games, bringing better graphics and more accurate physics with each new title. Around the release of Forza 5, we caught up with Turn 10 Studios creative director, Dan Green...
The FIFA soccer series by Electronic Arts has remained on field since its auspicious debut in 1993 with FIFA International Soccer.
Microsoft's Xbox One offers plenty of features straight out of the box, but do these features meet the needs of next generation gaming?
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
Crytek has made a name for itself creating high intensity, cutting edge first person shooter such as Far Cry and Crysis. We caught up with Crytek producer, Michael Read, during Microsoft’s Xbox One showcase in Sydney to talk about the development of ...
If 2004’s Dawn of the Dead remake might have kick-started the interesting in all things zombies, then video games such as Capcom’s Dead Rising are maintaining interest in the genre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager (Office 365 / Mobility)QLD
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT