Microsoft is bridging the gap between Windows PCs and Xbox with a new application development feature on the popular game console.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
Computers up to six years old will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free when Microsoft releases it globally on 29 July.
Microsoft is opening up app development for the Xbox One with the launch of a kit that will be available to all developers, bringing the console closer to the Windows 10 space.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Microsoft has pushed back the launch date of the Xbox One in mainland China, saying it needs more time to polish the system before it goes for sale.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
China has approved the sale of 5 million Xbox One units, opening the way for Microsoft to make a big splash in the country's emerging console sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD