Street racing series introduces high speed to the Mediterranean.
Codemasters' annual racing series returns for another lap
Codemasters’ second serving of motorsports is as good as the first one
Insomniac plays it safe with its first multiplatform, team-based shooter
The latest instalment of Tiger Woods Golf somehow manages to squeeze in several new features
The latest adventure starring EA’s two-man army offers a significantly different gaming experience
NHL 12 review: NHL 12 is a very impressive title, with spot-on physics, plenty of different ways to play and a very robust online play
Crysis 2 review: This sequel picks up after the events of the original game, dropping you in the middle of a near-future NYC
Dead Space 2 review: Multiplayer and gameplay tweaks should please new players and Dead Space veterans alike
In Bulletstorm players take the role of Grayson "Gray" Hunt, a double-crossed space pirate out for revenge against his former commanding officer
Fight Night Champion is the most polished and playable boxing simulation ever released,
Dead Space 2 review: The fact that Visceral has boldly ignored the fan fervor and pulled the franchise forward in a logical and thrilling direction is commendable
ilomilo's title comes from blending the names of the game's two cute main characters
Because of the drab trappings of a medical facility, the items found in Case West are a far cry from the insane zombie-slaying fare found in each of the previous games
Raskulls review: Having crash-landed their ship on the Raskulls' home planet, Captain J. Turncoat and his gang of evil Pirats set off in search of a new power source
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi password-sharing feature in Windows 10 raises security concerns
- In Japan, Uber dons white gloves to battle an elegant rival
- HP makes it official, files to spin off enterprise division
- PayPal to acquire money transfer service Xoom for $US890 million
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.