Despite its overwhelming disappointments, I'm still happy to have played the Return to Ostagar content -- twice, even
BioWare CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka and the game's executive producer Casey Hudson have repeatedly asserted that this is the trilogy's "dark second chapter"
Dark Void's development team includes some of the same talented folks who birthed the Crimson Skies series
If there's one area where Divinity 2 truly succeeds, it's in your ability to transform into a dragon
An all-around decent experience but there's nothing exceptionally special about Army of Two: The 40th Day
What makes Mad Moxxie more than just a mindless experience is the way the demented host starts toying with the playing field after the first round
The Xbox 360 finally gets 802.11n Wi-Fi
DJ Hero has its moments but I didn't feel that immediate sense of magic that I did the first time I strapped on a replica guitar
The Rock Band franchise has been blessed with a consistent amount of quality thus far
The math is simple: n00b hand-holding plus angry 'l33t' players equals a lot of bitching and moaning
MagnaCarta 2 boasts incredible art design, with beautifully conceived settings and eye-candy character designs by Korean artist Hyung-Tae Kim
Republic Heroes is very much a game of two not entirely equal halves: you have the Jedi levels which should be satisfying but aren't, and the Clone Trooper levels which are entertaining but are too few in number and too short in length
Borderlands is a first-person shooter mashed with a role-playing game, and it aces both genres without sacrificing anything on either end
Live 10 is without question the best looking game of the series to date
Brutal Legend is an utterly unique game, one that features the astonishing and imaginative environments that Double Fine and head honcho Tim Schaefer have become known for
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW