Despite its overwhelming disappointments, I'm still happy to have played the Return to Ostagar content -- twice, even
BioWare CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka and the game's executive producer Casey Hudson have repeatedly asserted that this is the trilogy's "dark second chapter"
Dark Void's development team includes some of the same talented folks who birthed the Crimson Skies series
If there's one area where Divinity 2 truly succeeds, it's in your ability to transform into a dragon
An all-around decent experience but there's nothing exceptionally special about Army of Two: The 40th Day
What makes Mad Moxxie more than just a mindless experience is the way the demented host starts toying with the playing field after the first round
The Xbox 360 finally gets 802.11n Wi-Fi
DJ Hero has its moments but I didn't feel that immediate sense of magic that I did the first time I strapped on a replica guitar
The Rock Band franchise has been blessed with a consistent amount of quality thus far
The math is simple: n00b hand-holding plus angry 'l33t' players equals a lot of bitching and moaning
MagnaCarta 2 boasts incredible art design, with beautifully conceived settings and eye-candy character designs by Korean artist Hyung-Tae Kim
Republic Heroes is very much a game of two not entirely equal halves: you have the Jedi levels which should be satisfying but aren't, and the Clone Trooper levels which are entertaining but are too few in number and too short in length
Borderlands is a first-person shooter mashed with a role-playing game, and it aces both genres without sacrificing anything on either end
Live 10 is without question the best looking game of the series to date
Brutal Legend is an utterly unique game, one that features the astonishing and imaginative environments that Double Fine and head honcho Tim Schaefer have become known for
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW