Despite its overwhelming disappointments, I'm still happy to have played the Return to Ostagar content -- twice, even
BioWare CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka and the game's executive producer Casey Hudson have repeatedly asserted that this is the trilogy's "dark second chapter"
Dark Void's development team includes some of the same talented folks who birthed the Crimson Skies series
If there's one area where Divinity 2 truly succeeds, it's in your ability to transform into a dragon
An all-around decent experience but there's nothing exceptionally special about Army of Two: The 40th Day
What makes Mad Moxxie more than just a mindless experience is the way the demented host starts toying with the playing field after the first round
The Xbox 360 finally gets 802.11n Wi-Fi
DJ Hero has its moments but I didn't feel that immediate sense of magic that I did the first time I strapped on a replica guitar
The Rock Band franchise has been blessed with a consistent amount of quality thus far
The math is simple: n00b hand-holding plus angry 'l33t' players equals a lot of bitching and moaning
MagnaCarta 2 boasts incredible art design, with beautifully conceived settings and eye-candy character designs by Korean artist Hyung-Tae Kim
Republic Heroes is very much a game of two not entirely equal halves: you have the Jedi levels which should be satisfying but aren't, and the Clone Trooper levels which are entertaining but are too few in number and too short in length
Borderlands is a first-person shooter mashed with a role-playing game, and it aces both genres without sacrificing anything on either end
Live 10 is without question the best looking game of the series to date
Brutal Legend is an utterly unique game, one that features the astonishing and imaginative environments that Double Fine and head honcho Tim Schaefer have become known for
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA