Sony's entire Xperia X series is outclassed by the current market and even it's own previous range
Almost everything about this phone is perfect
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A 2K screen, thin profile and wide set of features make the Z4 Tablet a great purchase
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
Xperia in pictures
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Xperia phones have got a lot of play for being waterproof. But for Sony Mobile waterproof doesn't mean what you think it means.
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
Sony offloading its smartphone business is bad news for every stakeholder other than its competition. It’s bad for the company, for carriers and for anybody with a smartphone. Here are the top five reasons why.
Apple’s iPhone 6 is being challenged by underdog Sony, which released the Xperia Z3 Compact this week in Australia. Both smartphones are crammed with the best technologies Apple and Sony have to offer, but the feature-set couldn’t be more different. ...
Not everyone wants a behemoth smartphone flagship, which is why the miniature smartphone market has spawned iterations from Samsung, Sony, HTC and LG. Donning screens 5-inches and less is one way these smartphones prove more comfortable in the pocket...
Next generation smartphones, tablets and smartwatches from the world’s biggest brands near as the IFA 2014 tradeshow kicks off next week. Invitations, taunts and leaks from people in the know has helped the online community shape what products will b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- BMW teams up with Intel, Mobileye to make a self-driving car by 2021
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW