A 2K screen, thin profile and wide set of features make the Z4 Tablet a great purchase
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
All things a smartphone should be and nothing more
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The best of Sony, only bigger.
Xperia in pictures
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Following the global no-show of Sony’s Z4 flagship is the global unveiling of the Xperia C4, a phablet lacking in tough credentials, but one versed in the art of the ‘selfie’.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Underdog Sony aims to grow its smartphone market share with an inexpensive 5-inch smartphone, the Xperia E4.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Sony’s has spent the last six months honing the designs and performance of its Xperia smartphones and tablets. The company’s Z3 range, which was announced at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, proves thinner, lighter, more durable and better equipped than ...
Sony offloading its smartphone business is bad news for every stakeholder other than its competition. It’s bad for the company, for carriers and for anybody with a smartphone. Here are the top five reasons why.
Apple’s iPhone 6 is being challenged by underdog Sony, which released the Xperia Z3 Compact this week in Australia. Both smartphones are crammed with the best technologies Apple and Sony have to offer, but the feature-set couldn’t be more different. ...
Not everyone wants a behemoth smartphone flagship, which is why the miniature smartphone market has spawned iterations from Samsung, Sony, HTC and LG. Donning screens 5-inches and less is one way these smartphones prove more comfortable in the pocket...
Next generation smartphones, tablets and smartwatches from the world’s biggest brands near as the IFA 2014 tradeshow kicks off next week. Invitations, taunts and leaks from people in the know has helped the online community shape what products will b...
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to A...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW