Yahoo Mail and Messenger will power Nokia's mobile mail and chat services starting later this year, the companies said during a press conference on Monday.
Continuing efforts to bring more services into its online properties, Yahoo is now letting customers update their Facebook status from within Yahoo Mail.
In the wake of the posting in online forums of stolen account and password information for thousands of Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo e-mail accounts, there's evidence of yet more abuse that entails attackers exploiting that information to hack into compr...
Yahoo may have thrown in the towel when it comes to search, but the company is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to its Yahoo Mail, Messenger, and a growing number of social networking features. And Yahoo isn't content to rest on its laurels,...
Yahoo has taken new steps to sharpen its Webmail service's antispam capabilities, including the adoption of two commercial technologies and the testing of an open-source system, the company said Tuesday.
Remember the early days of PDAs? They revolutionized the concept of a planner by combining calendars, contacts and notes into a compact, easy-to-carry device that could be connected to and synced with your computer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook takes a swing at Pinterest with Chrome extensions
- IBM just found a way to turn toxic old smartphones into medical-grade plastic
- Microsoft Sway gets its first paid features
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW