Yahoo has begun warning individual users that their accounts with the service may have been compromised in a massive data breach it reported late last year.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Verizon has signaled that Yahoo's massive data breach may be enough reason to halt its US$4.8 billion deal to buy the internet company.
Several studies have come out recently trying to get a handle on the total costs of a data breach, with a large variation in costs - from less than $1 million on average, to $6 million - based on the data sets and types of included costs. But the act...
After two major controversies Yahoo turns off automatic email forwarding.
Yahoo has called a Reuters article about a secret email scanning program "misleading," and said no such system exists.
Yahoo has reportedly searched through all of its users' incoming emails with a secret software program that's designed to ferret out information for U.S. government agencies.
Yahoo's announcement that state-sponsored hackers have stolen the details of at least 500 million accounts shocks both through scale -- it's the largest data breach ever -- and the potential security implications for users.
Thursday's confirmed breach at Yahoo means that a treasure trove of stolen data is very likely circulating on the black market -- potentially putting millions of internet users at risk.
A massive breach at Yahoo stole account details from at least 500 million users and is being blamed on state-sponsored hackers.
Apple is building a digital TV guide for Apple TV and iOS. The very similar Yahoo Video Guide came out last year.
Yahoo is selling over 3,000 patents and pending applications that the pioneering Internet company believes could be the most foundational patents related to Web search and advertising.
Verizon Communications will be bidding US$3 billion for the Internet assets of ailing Yahoo, according to a newspaper report.
Tens of millions of stolen credentials for Gmail, Microsoft and Yahoo email accounts are being shared online by a young Russian hacker known as "the Collector" as part of a supposed larger trove of 1.17 billion records.
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA