Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
The tech industry's image can seem as sleek and glossy as the products it sells, but as oh-so-many of us know, geek isn't always synonymous with glamour. In fact, some tech careers are wretched: soul-killing factory work, mind-numbing support gigs, a...
The furor over Apple's Maps app has diminished somewhat since it peaked shortly after the release of iOS 6, but there are still people who have been holding out on upgrading to Apple's latest mobile operating system, worried about what they might los...
All eyes are on the Motorola Xoom tablet, and for good reason: It's the first device in an expected multitude to ship with Google's tablet-optimized Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). The Xoom has a lot of features to like, and a lot to set it apart from the e...
If YouTube started as a place for people to upload low-res videos, Google's global 2010 'most popular' video list shows just how fast the model is evolving into something nakedly commercial.
People just can't get enough of Old Spice Guy's YouTube responses to tweets from everyday users, celebrities, magazines and even Old Spice Guy's alter ego. The Internet meme kicked off last Tuesday when Old Spice's Twitter account was commandeered by...
Not that Microsoft has anything against e-mail – after all, it's made a killing on Outlook over the years – but the company realizes being too addicted to traditional messaging can bog you down.
We thought we knew true evil. How wrong we were.
"What has been seen, cannot be unseen." Those who venture beyond this point would be wise to take the above words to heart. At risk to our own sanity, we have sifted through YouTube's grimiest sewers to bring you the most disturbing videos of all tim...
It's been five long years since YouTube first appeared in our browser windows. By Internet standards, that makes it something of an elder statesman. Its influence on society and the World Wide Web is so great that it feels like the site's been with u...
YouTube is celebrating the third anniversary of its acquisition by Google by showing off an awful lot of O's.
YouTube plans to soon switch all of its members to a redesign of its channel pages that it has been testing for several months, although many people want the Google video-sharing site to give them the option to keep the old layout.
If you're a fan of online videos -- and let's face it, who isn't these days -- you'll no doubt be a fan of Ashampoo ClipFinder HD as well. This program lets you search for videos through multiple online video sites -- including YouTube, Yahoo Video, ...
Once upon a time, it was easy enough to find your favorite clips and shows on YouTube. After all, the site owed its early fame in part to Lazy Sunday from Saturday Night Live.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD