Watching a YouTube video typically requires an Internet connection, but with a little preparation the videos can be saved for later offline viewing.
We explain how to turn your raw video footage into a presentable production using Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker, a free download for Windows 7.
Now that YouTube officially supports 15-minute videos, Andy Warhol's dictum that we'd all be famous for 15 minutes has proven more than a little prescient. Viral video is nothing to scoff at. There's more than just page-view bragging rights at stake-...
In response to some recent posts about YouTube, reader Miles wrote me to ask about YouTube "buffeting" (I think he means buffering, unless YouTube has started generating strong winds in his area).
One thing I really don't like about YouTube is those "related video" suggestions that immediately pop up at the end of each clip.
Ever wish you could watch that piano-playing cat at 35,000 feet? Alas, YouTube requires a live Internet connection, and Wi-Fi is still pretty hard to find in the friendly skies.
Yesterday we talked about customizing your YouTube homepage settings -- and protecting your privacy while you're at it.
YouTube is a great place to watch the funny viral video du jour. But it can be a lot more than that. If you love preparing and sharing your own video creations, for instance, YouTube has lots of tips and tools to help you do it with ease. Even if you...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC