A flagship smartphone in a comfortable 4.3-inch body
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Crowds want flagship specs in a smartphone that can comfortably be used in one hand. This was the general consensus when Sony showcased the Xperia Z1 Compact at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. Now the no-compromise smartphone is readying for its ...
Customers no longer have to choose between an iPhone or a big Android device following the release of Sony's 4.3in Xperia Z1 Compact. The smartphone bundles performance innards with a 20.7MP camera and waterproof credentials, but will this be enough ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW