The new BlackBerry 10 smartphone, the Z10, finally goes on sale this week. Yet enterprise IT groups, who've been waiting for BlackBerry to get its act together, face a bigger challenge than learning the distinctive gestures of the phone's new touch i...
In a keynote that was rife with technopop music and contrived videos -- and woefully short on details -- Research in Motion launched two new smartphones in its bid to restore its fortunes in the smartphone market.
There aren't that many organisations which would consider consolidating 60 servers holding the most critical customer-facing applications down to one mainframe in the space of a weekend.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)ACT
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++SA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationOther
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW