Inspired by Facebook's efforts to speed performance of PHP, the core development team behind the popular open-source Web programming language has embarked on an effort to redesign PHP for faster performance.
Streamlining a development process that typically involves many steps, Zend has released a cross-platform, open-source package for building application programming interfaces that can be used for sharing data and functionality across different applic...
With the pending release of PHP version 5.4, due early next year, the creators behind the popular Web scripting language are including the best parts of the now-abandoned PHP 6.0 project.
While technology vendors continue to pound home the message of cloud computing, PHP developers Tuesday viewed the concept as overhyped and were not in agreement on its benefits.
PHP development tools maker Zend Technologies will make mobile access to applications a critical part of its product strategy on Tuesday, along with emphasizing cloud computing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- What do you get when you cross Star Wars and famous art? This algorithm can show you
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT