A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
A budget smartphone worth your time
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
All the right ingredients
Dick Smith ranges the first ZTE-branded smartphone in Australia
ZTE in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
Nokia Here goes to car makers...Bill proposes automotive security standard...Microsoft write down leads to quarterly loss....and more tech news.
Chinese brands don't always command much attention in the U.S. So when ZTE teased its newest smartphone, the Axon, it initially didn't mention the company at all.
The Snapdragon 210 processor, which is meant to open the door for sub-$100 LTE smartphones, is off to a slow start. But that is about to change, according to Qualcomm.
Finnish company Uros has launched an LTE version of its wireless hotspot that can be equipped with 10 SIM cards to make roaming abroad easier.
Every smartphone that has passed through the Good Gear Guide testing labs in 2015 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selectio...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC