Dick Smith ranges the first ZTE-branded smartphone in Australia
An easy to use Android phone that could use some further refinement
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Chinese mobile phone maker ZTE is doing battle in Europe with a firm that holds a portfolio of standards-essential patents, saying that it is impeding fair competition by not licensing the intellectual property on reasonable terms.
The European Union will not take action against Chinese mobile telecommunications product manufacturers it announced Thursday.
Those who like to take selfies might be interested in the latest handset from ZTE, a smartphone that the Chinese company claims is the world's first with a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
Chinese handset maker ZTE is diving into China's home gaming market with a new Android entertainment console that it is pricing at 689 yuan (US$112) in the hope of undercutting products from Microsoft and Sony.
Latest News Articles
- Red Hat aims at standardization with Linux for 64-bit ARM servers
- AMD's new 64-bit ARM board points way to x86 coexistence
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- Infor wins appeal of long-running patent lawsuit
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $25 free shipping
- $19.01 free shipping
- 58% off $330
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »